HERE WE GROW AGAIN!
Wanted: Transaction Manager with Real Estate Experience to Join Fun, Hard-Working Team (full-time)
Rare opportunity to join the #1 Listing Team in the area. Already averaging 200-300 homes sold each year, we’re expanding our Contract-to-Close Department to serve even more clients while maintaining platinum-level service.
Are you our next Transaction Manager?
The ideal Transaction Manager is an individual who is outgoing, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he or she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements. The Transaction Manager must be adaptable to change and be solutions oriented. He or she will manage the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time, with little or no hassle to clients and third parties. This individual must provide exceptional client care throughout the entire closing process in a fast-paced, high-demand, but always exciting world of real estate!
Essential duties and responsibilities of Transaction Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, title companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Create a house file for all transactions
- Create Greensheets
- Understand the contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, check in, and let them know what to expect in each step of the closing process
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Draft any addenda needed along the way and keep a record of them on file and ensure they are shared with relevant parties
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from Agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Stay in good communication with the agent if any issues arise that they need to handle or negotiate
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Notify client about utility accounts to set up/cancel
- Draft a commission statement for our listings and verify commissions for our buyer side transactions prior to closing (along with utility and other prorations)
- Put together the closing file for the agent including any documents needing signatures/initials/dates, commission amount for the check to bring back, and any other documents needed for closing
- Close out the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD, and processing the check. Add closed file to Dotloop.
- Follow up with clients after the sale to check in and request a testimonial
Communications/Interactions for Transaction Manager:
Lead Agent – daily
Agent Team – daily
Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
Knowledge/Skills for Transaction Manager:
- Real Estate Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Client-focused, people-first, servant’s heart
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Quick learner with a teachable spirit
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
NO CALLS, PLEASE.
Wanted: REALTOR® – Commercial Specialist for RJF Commercial Department
Excellent opportunity to join an award-winning real estate team as we continue to grow our RJF Commercial Department. Seeking a rock star agent and natural networker with a client-first mentality and servant’s heart.
Wanted: Inside Sales Associate
Join the RJF Team with Keller Williams as an Inside Sales Associate and support the #1 Listing Team in the area. Must be an excellent communicator, goal-oriented, a team player, and willing to serve past clients, current clients, and prospects with great care.
Wanted: Marketing Specialist (part-time or contract/project basis)
Seeking marketing specialist with proficiency in digital and social media marketing tactics, with an emphasis in PPC, remarketing, and Google AdWords to support multiple online campaigns.