COMMUNITY VOTING NOW OPEN
November Community Voting Initiative Benefits Local Schools
We’re excited for the opportunity to collectively award over $7,600 to local schools this month! Read about the five finalists below and then CAST YOUR ONE VOTE for the school initiative you’d like to see receive the largest portion of this month’s donations.
Donations made possible by Members of The Cares Alliance. Want to help us giveaway even more? See further below if you’d like to donate to this month’s TCA General Fund or to a specific school.
(click + to expand)
Voting will be open until November 30. Be sure to check your inbox in early December for final voting results and for the next call for nominations… We have more donations to give away! (One vote per person per voting period, please. Attempts to defraud the system will only hurt your candidate and can result in valid votes being discounted.)
Want to do even more? Donate to TCA General Fund and we’ll share your donation among the five finalists. You can also specify a recipient if you’d like all* your donation to be awarded to a specific school. Thanks for helping us care for our community!
*minus standard PayPal fees
More About Community Voting Initiatives
The Cares Alliance was founded to bless others while building needs awareness and a safe opportunity for the community to give back as well. We want to be a force for good in the world, serving others and bringing the community together to help those in need. To achieve these goals, we regularly hold Community Voting Initiatives (CVI) during which we solicit nominations and voting participation from the community.
Each CVI is focused on a different vital sector of the community, including:
- charities, non-profits, churches and mission groups
- individuals and families in need
- local schools
How The Cares Alliance Community Voting Initiative (CVI) Works:
- A new CVI is announced and nominations are taken from the community through online submission for a 3-week period.
- The Cares Alliance Board votes and selects 3 to 5 finalists (dependent on total donation funds available) from community nominations based on need, stories/background, and the community impact per that period’s CVI.
- Online voting is open to the community for the entire following month and promoted through social and traditional media channels. Voters must vote only once and for one finalist but are encouraged to rally friends and family for the cause/recipient they wish to receive the largest portion of the donations.
- A check presentation ceremony is held a few weeks after voting closes, where each nominee receives a portion of the funds allocated for that period’s CVI (currently $7,600) and based on their final ranking. The first place recipient receives the largest portion and so on…
- A new set of nominees is collected for the next announced CVI.