COMMUNITY VOTING IS NOW OPEN
Giving Back Makes Community Stronger
Through membership in The Cares Alliance, the Robert J Fischer Team has partnered with Emerald Lawns (and invite other corporate partners to join) to bless others while creating awareness and a safe opportunity for the community to give back. We want to be a force for good in the world, encouraging our community to seek, recognize, and help those in need.
We are excited to present you with this month’s Community Voting Initiative in support of local schools.
The five schools below care for and serve local students in various and valuable ways. While all are deserving, we need you to vote for the one finalist that you want to receive the largest donation from The Cares Alliance. We’ll be giving away $9,000 divided among the nominees, with percentages based on their final voting rank. The donation checks will be presented to each in May.
Donations made possible by Members of The Cares Alliance:
(click + to expand and read about each finalist)
You must provide your name, a valid email address+, select one finalist, and vote only once. Voting will close at midnight on April 30, 2018.
†Please note that we take your privacy very seriously. No data collected will be shared or sold to any third-parties. Voters agree to be added to our monthly charity newsletter for The Cares Alliance but may unsubscribe at any time. We typically send only one email a month with information regarding open nominations, Cares Stories from past donation recipients, final voting results, or invites to our annual Poker & Purses fundraiser. We’re always open to ideas for how to make our newsletter even more valuable to The Cares Alliance supporters. Ideas and questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks so much for participating in this month’s community vote!
Want to make an even bigger difference? You may donate directly to any of this month’s finalists below:
More About Community Voting Initiatives
The Cares Alliance was founded to bless others while building needs awareness and a safe opportunity for the community to give back as well. We want to be a force for good in the world, serving others and bringing the community together to help those in need. To achieve these goals, we regularly hold Community Voting Initiatives (CVI) during which we solicit nominations and voting participation from the community.
Each CVI is focused on a different vital sector of the community, including:
- charities, non-profits, churches and mission groups
- individuals and families in need
- local schools
How The Cares Alliance Community Voting Initiative (CVI) Works:
- A new CVI is announced and nominations are taken from the community through online submission for a 3-week period.
- The Cares Alliance Board votes and selects 3 to 5 finalists (dependent on total donation funds available) from community nominations based on need, stories/background, and the community impact per that period’s CVI.
- Online voting is open to the community for the entire following month and promoted through social and traditional media channels. Voters must vote only once and for one finalist but are encouraged to rally friends and family for the cause/recipient they wish to receive the largest portion of the donations.
- A check presentation ceremony is held a few weeks after voting closes, where each nominee receives a portion of the funds allocated for that period’s CVI (currently $9,000) and based on their final ranking. The first place recipient receives the largest portion and so on…
- A new set of nominees is collected for the next announced CVI.